Les Machines de l’île
Parc des Chantiers
Bd Léon Bureau - 44200 Nantes
GPS : 47.206472; -1.564297
Coming to Nantes
By TGV high speed train*
- Paris: 2hours (20 trains per day)
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport: 2 hours 50 minutes
- Lyon: 4 hours 20 minutes
- Saint-Nazaire et la côte d’Amour : 33 minutes
* times are indicative of fastest trip
less than 2 hours from the major European cities
- Motorway A11 from Paris
- Motorway A 83 from Bordeaux
- Route RN 137 from Rennes
- Route RN 165 from Vannes
- Route RN 249 from Cholet
Coming to Les Machines de l’île
- Tramway ligne 1 : arrêt "Chantiers Navals"
More info : www.tan.fr
- Station Bicloo n° 43: machine de l’île
More info : www.bicloo.nantesmetropole.fr
- Pay parking lot Les Machines
- Paying place on Bd de la Prairie au Duc
- Free parking lot: Quai Wilson
Following the terror attacks in Paris on friday, november 13, 2015 and
to ensure the safety of our visitors, Les Machines de l’île are strictly applying the security measures decided by the french
Les Machines de l’île are fully opened. It is strongly recommanded not to bring suitcases and luggages.
Luggages and items are not allowed.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security checks at the entrance.